Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome - Player Descriptions

Howdy, folks!

I'm creating this mostly as a self-indulgence, but also as a way to share the adventures created through the collaboration of my players and I.

My name is Isaac. I am the DM of this game, which takes place in an alternate Star Wars universe. We use the Star Wars Saga Edition Core Rulebook, which came out a few months ago. We began with 5 players and currently have 4.

  • Myself: DM. Or SM. I guess there aren't any dungeons, but there is a lot of outer space. Whatever. Describing myself would be too self-indulgent for the first post, so I'll let my raging egomania come out in the following posts.
  • Lance: Big, loud, lovable, rolls much higher than average. He feels guilty about his phenomenal rolls, so he roleplays well.
  • Rob: Quiet, a little reserved, and a consummate powergamer. I have to constantly houserule to limit the rather impressive combinations of skills, feats, and talents that he comes up with.
  • Parker: Displays an excellent knowledge of the rules and is great about always playing something different, but I find him to be unpredictable. Maybe it's because he's playing a self-destructive and unpredictable character.
  • Justin: Despite his near-constant proclamations of his loathing towards me, he helped me move. Since we don't have Keystone to play a meatbag-loathing, homicidal droid, he happily picked up the slack.
  • Bruce: Has VD. Moved to Florida after Adventure #3. You'll get no accolades from me, you anti-Semite!

No comments: